Sunday 11 May 2014

A challenge to win a die

                       
              This layout I mad its a gift for a good friend and it was a challenge
                              to win that Die from tim holtz and it called" bell jar ".


 
 
I use the Die to make the table and the mirror and I found the right photo
 for doing this. My friend she really like spiders,
 I don't. It was freaking me out to do them but I did
even with puffy embossing powder so the are look a bit 3 dimension.
The candleholder I mad a bit shorter and the little bottle I found on
 the internet. I was printing each bottle 3 times and
glue them together. I did sum fussy cutting on the cobweb.
The flower are handmade.
By the way, I did not win.
 
hugs to everyone!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. so ein super layout schade das du nicht gewonnen hast... hugs magi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cooler than my blog no question

    ReplyDelete